From transforming landmarked buildings to building new commercial high-rises, we help clients across Canada realize their vision.
Govan Brown provides construction management and general contracting services across several sectors. To ensure our projects are delivered on time and on budget, we work closely with the project’s design and engineering teams to resolve any constructability issues efficiently and effectively. We also coordinate all subcontractor activities to ensure the projects we manage to uphold our clients’ high standards for quality, safety, budget, and schedule.
Our typical services include:
- Develop and maintain the design phase and construction schedules
- Create detailed schedules to manage long-lead materials and equipment
- Develop subcontractor plans, manage prequalification, and nurture involvement to provide best-in-class trade constructors
- Detail trade contractor preconstruction coordination
- Coordinate all daily subcontractor and vendor activities
- Maintain strong communication with all members of the project team, including the owner, design team, engineering team, etc.
- Provide detailed estimating services using leading-edge technologies
- Implement and enforce quality control and safety programs
- Develop and deploy site logistics plans
- Provide daily project administration services
- Coordinate and manage required inspections
- Coordinate with landlords and building services
- Provide all equipment start-up and commissioning, along with proper end-user training
- Execute a timely project close-out, including punch-list items, and financial close-out
- Assist with client move in