Sustainability & Wellness
When it comes to sustainability and wellness in construction, we know there’s no “one size fits all” solution. Whether the goal is to be certified by a rating system, promote employee health and wellness, or reduce the facility’s carbon footprint, our expert teams tailor their approach to meet our client’s specific goals.
LEED is only one of many rating systems in the AEC space. As the industry continues to push towards a more sustainable future, our employees have embraced several other rating systems, including BREEAM, Passive House, and of course, the WELL Building Standard.
Whether our clients are aiming for LEED, WELL, or looking to optimize their real estate investments, we build our construction plan around their goals by:
- Working with the entire project team to set specific, achievable goals
- Creating a custom Construction Waste Management (CWM) Plan—including waste avoidance options
- Creating and implementing an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Plan which will serve to protect the building’s existing HVAC system during construction and demolition
- Working with subcontractors to determine where specified items can be sourced in order to meet any material transparency or disclosure requirements
- Assuring our onsite team will diligently monitor all the jobsite products and confirm that sustainability, health and wellness goals are being met
Each year, we strive to gain a deeper understanding what drives our clients’ decisions about sustainability, wellness, and resilience.